Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I can't believe it...broke another mirror!

I have to say, when I heard that ominous "CRACK", and looked down to see the mirror portion of my latest shabby chic mirror frame in two pieces, I honestly thought that if I just stared at it long enough, it would weld back together like magic. It didn't. So on my way home from work, I dropped off the frame at the mirror place that my sister Nadia recommended. They're going to make a fortune off of me...I'm two for two! I've created two mirror frames, & broke the mirrors in both. Add this to the many, many things I'm learning on this new venture.

Oh, and another thing...I HATE particle board!!! It takes three coats of paint before it looks good. I usually don't work with it, but I have a shelving unit that's mostly wood with a little particle board in it. Look for pictures in about a week...if I don't get fed up with it & put it by the curb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment