Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bohemian Yard Sale



The Craigslist post advertised a "bohemian yard sale" with an actress and costume designer having cleaned out her closet and selling her wares. I'm there!! It was worth the trip out of my own town, and into East Brunswick:





Here are Jennifer Caswell and Francesco Paladino, and their daughter Lulu...they were two of the hosts of the sale, along with their friend Penny, a costume designer (the fabulous gowns were hers).



And here are more of their incredible items:





I bought the yellow repro railroad lamp...it had been part of an Anthropologie window display! I also bought this fabulous bag:



As usual, everyone was very nice, and I stayed to chat for quite a while. That's the beauty of garage sales...great finds, great people...what's not to love!

1 comment: