Saturday, November 27, 2010

Missed Opportunities

Hello all of my fellow Garage Sale Divas and Flea Market Fanatics!! I have missed some of the best sales of the end of the season due to a new job which took up every minute of every day and night until this weekend. I have had to slow down...but now I'm looking forward to the winter events!! The Sugarloaf Craft fairs, the local craft fairs, the indoor antique malls, the estate sales....hopefully the list will be endless!!! I have a few events in store, and am excited to bring them to you soon.

In the mean time...have a wonderful rest of the holiday weekend, and I hope to see you all on-line again soon!

XOXO
Mona Kay

1 comment:

  1. Would you believe we don't have ANY holiday markets here in Colorado Springs?? Sooooo strange?! Maybe I'll host my own next year! Have fun at the estate sales - I'm hoping for some great ones too! -diane

    ReplyDelete